Because we love j-rock !
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Subiecte similare
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» Week's band.
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptySam 30 Iul 2011, 10:45 Scris de Zuke

» Pics with us xD
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptySam 30 Iul 2011, 09:14 Scris de Zuke

» Ce-ai face daca ...
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptySam 30 Iul 2011, 02:57 Scris de Zuke

» Corupe dorinta
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyJoi 28 Iul 2011, 21:46 Scris de Chieko

» Miyavi on Utv .
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyJoi 28 Iul 2011, 01:07 Scris de Zuke

» Biografie ^^
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyJoi 28 Iul 2011, 01:04 Scris de Zuke

» 1,2,3...13 = ghinionist .
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyMier 27 Iul 2011, 00:15 Scris de Zuke

» Ce trupe sa mai punem .. ^^
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyMar 26 Iul 2011, 06:08 Scris de Zuke

» Informatii!
Interwiew with Anli Pollicino EmptyMar 26 Iul 2011, 03:54 Scris de Sabb.

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Interwiew with Anli Pollicino

In jos

Interwiew with Anli Pollicino Empty Interwiew with Anli Pollicino

Mesaj  shizuma Vin 25 Feb 2011, 02:37

Mata-Web: First, could you please introduce yourself, you and your band, for those who doesn't know you?
Takuma: Takuma, guitarist.
Yo-1: Yo-1, guitarist.
Shindy: Shindy, vocalist.
Masatoshi: Masatoshi, bassist.
Kiyozumi: Kiyozumi, drummer.
Shindy: We are a visual kei band and we come from Japan (since when Shindy has started to say they were vk??? o___o). We created this band to bring something new to the genre. Many visual kei bands have the same style, the same atmosphere, the same attitude during lives. We try to do something different.

M.W: How did you start the band? How did you meet?
Shindy: At first I met Kiyozumi during a concert (so a club? a club where bands were attending lives?) and we decided to form a band together. But I wasn't satisfied with the others members performances so I thought of creating another band. Time flied and we met again one day, by chance, while our respective bands were playing on the same stage. Later, Takuma and Yo-1 joined us. And finally Masatoshi, who was until then a session member, became an official part of the band last year.

M.W: What does mean the band's name?
Takuma: There is no particular meaning, but we found the sound pleasant. You know, most of the visual kei bands have cool and powerful name, as "The GazettE", or "DIR EN GREY" for example. We wanted something different, lighter. The "po" sound represents well this aspect, and we chose "Pollicino". We thought then something was missing so we added "Anli" ahead.

M.W: How about the creations of the song? Who composes, writes?
Yo-1: All the lyrics are written by Shindy, and the songs are mainly composed by Takuma.

M.W: As a young band, what made you want to launch into this huge european tour?
Takuma: We wanted to be known by many people in France. When Japaneses tourists would come in France and would ask French people "Hey, what's your favorite band?", I'd like them to answer "Anli Pollicino". (it's so sweet ♥ NO I never said sweet Takuma *runs*)
Yo-1: This is the first time we play outside Japan and we don't want it to be the last, we want to have the chance to come back here again.

M.W: You gave lives in some country unfamiliar with Japaneses artists, like Switzerland or Romania. What kind of welcome did you receive?
Shindy: So hot! (he said it in english during the interview^^) Indeed, not many japaneses artists played there before us and the public was really grabby about this kind of music, they were enthusiastic and excited. Especially in Romania, where Anli Pollicino was the first Japanese band to come for a live. There was over 400 people, it was really wonderful!

M.W: Could you please talk about your first album, Fahrenheit 31?
Shindy: In japanese, there's a word, "kidohiairaku", "ki" meaning joy, "do" meaning anger,, "hiai" meaning sadness, and "raku", easiness. That's it, humans beings life. Anli Pollicino's music as well our first album are drawing into those mixed feelings.

M.W: On Takuma's blog, we can see Wattrelos's setlist. Many new titles were played including "Slave Machine", "Free Spirit" or "Sungeki Raspberry". Is an upcoming release of those songs is planned?
Takuma: Oh, um...(visibly surprised) We will release a new single in June, then, there will be a new album, probably in the autumn, where you'll be able to find those songs we've played during the tour.

M.W: Do you have any other passions or hobbies, outside music?
Takuma: Video games, especially my PSP...And I enjoy drinking with my friends.
Yo-1: Reading, most of all novels. And speaking too! (laughs)
Shindy: Partying in Roppongi!
Masatoshi: Computer and reading.
Kiyozumi: I like to flirt, meet girls, and...(laughter of other members) (LOL I died when I read this yesterday)
Yo-1: How can you say that, is it a joke? (laughs) (I'm sure Kiyo wanted to kill Yo-1 at this moment XD)
Kiyozumi: (Embarassed, changing the subject) I like shopping, drinking with my friends, smoking...
Yo-1: Liar! (laughs)
Kiyozumi: I like to watch anime too, I'm a particular fan of Shakugan no Shana.

M.W: If you were to say the flaws of the one who's sitting at your right side...
Takuma: Hm, interesting question! And it's not easy...Yo-1 often ingores me, and it annoys me! (laughs)
Yo-1: Shindy is someone who take things seriously too much. When he feels good, it's ok but when he's bad, it's depressing...(EMO ♥)
Shindy: I think Masatoshi is too impatient! (laughs)
Masatoshi: Kiyozumi always take himself for a righter of wrongs...(laughs)
Kiyozumi: Takuma always wants alcohol! And when he drinks too much, he becomes sad...(laughs)

M.W: After this tour, what are your projects?
Shindy: We'll give a oneman in Tokyo to close the tour, then we will start touring this summer (well u__u). And as we said it before, we will soon release a new album and then, we hope to come back here!

M.W: Finally, a last word for the readers and for your French fans...
Takuma: If you have the opportunity to visit Japan, please come and see us live!
Yo-1: I want to meet again our French fans as soon as possible!
Shindy: We'll be back soon! (Terminator) I like our French fans a lot, the girls are so cute here. (Not more than you u__u)
Masatoshi: I love Japanese rice too much so if you want me back, it has to become famous in France because I want to eat it everyday! (HAHAHAHAHAHA. Let's say it then...Like never? XD)
Kiyozumi: (After a long and intense thought) The next time you'll come and see us, bring me food as gifts. (OMG. Where will I find natto in France? XDD)
shizuma
shizuma

Puncte : 109
Data de inscriere : 06/02/2011
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Nippon,I'm comin'!!!

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum